The Advanced Course in Fashion Design is a combination of the 3 major aspects of running and growing a fashion business:
- Creativity & Fashion Illustration;
- Sewing & Patternmaking; and
- Fashion Entrepreneurship Courses such as costing and pricing.
Sewing modules cover dresses, skirts, strapless, shirts, bodices, sleeves, trousers, jumpsuits, etc.
At the end of the Course, students will be equipped to either:
- Start their own clothing lines;
- Outsource their services such as patternmaking and fashion illustration to other fashion houses to earn an extra income; or
- Grow their fashion business.
This Course is only open to practising designers who can already sew. Students who cannot sew must register for the Foundation Course in Fashion Design.
Full fees are: N340,000 (Fees: N320,000 + N20,000 refundable caution fee).
Fees cover training materials and toolkits and caution fees cover damages and unnecessary extensions to the Course.
Payment can be made in 2 instalments.
Full fees attract a 5% discount.